Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm Here on Official Business

After one official doctor's appointment I have an official announcement: my 100% certified official due date is 4th of July. Happy Independence Day to me. I didn't announce anything on Facebook before today, I just posted a link to here, which I guess was a test to see who actually reads my blog. Now its all up on Facebook, but I'm sure I'll still get a few I didn't know you were pregnant!s regarding vague pregnancy related status updates. Not everyone checks their Facebook everyday, or reads blogs, or pays attention to anything going on around them.

That's all the big breaking news I have. Other than that my life consists of avoiding bad smells, like the laundry soap aisle at the grocery store, and not eating even one bite more once I'm full, cause I physically cannot swallow it without gagging and have spit out my share of food in the last two weeks. I'm pretty lucky in the morning sickness department, like I only really get nauseous if I eat something that disagrees with me, like Eegee's ranch fries, carrots or bananas.

Only 13 more days till we go to Disneyland, and I'm hoping that I can eat a lot while we're there, cause the food is the best part. I'm looking forward to it, but also have to do a bunch of writing homework before I go, which I'm not eager to complete. And only 2 days till Thanksgiving, which is exciting, cause I love Thanksgiving. An entire holiday devoted to doing nothing but eating and watching TV, sounds like perfection, and smells like the apple pie that is in my oven right now.

1 comment:

Nikki Darlin' said...

That is a great due date. Congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails