Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Coming This Summer

We like to sandwich birthdays in as small of a window as possible, and in our family we have a mid-June birthday, a very end of June birthday, and a 4th of July birthday. So, just for fun, I thought I'd add one more into that timeframe.

If any previous assumptions you've made so far while reading this post haven't panned out I will confirm one thing: I am pregnant, which I hate announcing this early in my pregnancy but it seems like everyone and their mother already knows, so I may as well. And I'm due July 2nd. I just can't seem to time pregnancies to be in any other time of year but summer, I'm doomed to hot weather with every baby. At least I don't have to buy tons of baby socks in the summer though, cause its all warm and stuff.

So there. Kind of an anti-climactic post, but big news. Did I mention I hate telling people I'm pregnant? I make David do it. I'd rather they just already know, then I don't have to deal with telling anyone. He is the one who wants to tell everyone we know anyone, and insists that its not a secret anymore if I've told my sister, so then we end up mentioning it even though I kind of wanted to wait till Thanksgiving and do something cute, but who am I kidding? I'm way too lazy and have way too much homework to do that. So consider yourself informed.

9 comments:

Nikki Darlin' said...

Aww congrats!!! There's going to be another cute munchkin with dark hair for me to look at and say how cute they are!

Jennifer said...

Thanks! My husband definitely has the dominant genes, I'll never have a blonde baby.

Brian and Janette said...

Congrats! Hope you are feeling well!

Heather said...

Congratulations Jennifer! Wonderful news and I hope you are feeling well. At least you are due in the thick of summer and not at the end.

Jennifer said...

Thanks! I feel okay right now, I'm right around the beginning of morning sickness, but mine is usually manageable as long as I eat only foods my stomach likes. I'm just glad its right before humidity kicks in, so I probably won't be too hot. And we have a window ac I might sit in front of quite a bit.

Krystal said...

That is so exciting!! Congratulations:) We are the same way with birthdays in our family. My husband and oldest son have birthdays in January and my twins are early February. I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Summer birthdays are great!

The Mrs. said...

OMG! Congratulations!!!! How did the girls feel about being big sisters??!! YAY!!!!

Jennifer said...

My girls are excited, especially Alana cause she loves babies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails