Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Halls Are Decked

I know that none of your lives would be complete without a look at my Christmas decorations. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. So I'm gonna do everyone a favor and show you some pictures. You're welcome.
I'm kind of obsessed with this little gnome-looking Santa that they have on everything at Target. So obsessed that I bought a cookie jar, a wall hanging and a little wooden guy. He's just so cute. And I had to buy the penguin to go with him, cause otherwise he'd get lonely in the cold kitchen window.

I also make sure to get my money's worth out of my stockpile of scrapbook paper, so I used it to make some cute wall hangings.












Santa delivers our presents early. That's why there's already some stuff in our stockings. We just have to promise not to open it before Christmas. And my cell phone isn't part of my decorations.
Here's just a few of our favorite ornaments. I don't think I need to tell you who likes each one. They're pretty self-explanatory.

We are done shopping, almost done wrapping, and done decorating. Only 25 days till Christmas now.

2 comments:

Nikki Darlin' said...

OMG I love the Starbucks cup ornament!

Noturavgmom said...

I love it all!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails