Friday, May 14, 2010

The latest and greatest

So I won an award. Pending my understanding of the award rules I will post a list of seven things about me and pass it on to seven friends.

Not entirely sure that I'm supposed to, but I don't want to look like a jackass.

Isn't it lovely?



I'd like to thank all of the little people that I stepped on to get to where I am today (ha ha, I am hardly as successful as I aspire to be). My kids for napping hours on end in the afternoon. Dora for entertaining Alana when no one will. David for only saying my blog is lame sometimes. And Meg for giving me the award.

In other news, I changed the name of my blog. Ruiz Family was just so....blah. It wasn't doing it for me anymore. It wasn't that original.

I wasn't in that creative of a mood when I started my blogger account so my url and name were both lame.

I should've waited for inspiration.

As for my new name, I'm not in love with it, but it will work. 

I was actually flipping through the program guide early this morning and Short Circuit was on. After that I got "More than a woman" stuck in my head, then one thing led to another and my blog had a new name. Thank you Johnny 5.

Better go now. I've got to go back to my part time referee gig. Ever broken up a fight between a couple of three year olds? Its not as glamorous as it sounds.

1 comment:

Island Gal said...

I loveeee your blog!! Its so warm and cute!!
I'm now following!!

Mine is www.nycislandgal.com
Hope you like it and share the love by following me too!! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails