Saturday, May 29, 2010

Just the facts, ma'am

Just stopping by my own blog to apologize for its current lameness.

My computer was broken, now its healed, and that seems to be the direction I've taken my blog. Two blogs about my computer and it's health, nothing interesting.

And the post before the computer posts was about Play-Doh. Not exactly stimulating reading material.

But I promise to make it better. I can change, I promise. Just give me a chance and I will knock your socks off. For a couple months anyway, till I start school. Then its every blogger for themself.

I can't write without inspiration anyway. I'll get to it later, just be patient. As soon as I do the dishes. That's when I get my best ideas. When doing a monotonous task that I do several times a day.

See you later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails