Friday, May 28, 2010

It's a miracle!

My computer has made another amazing recovery!

My free anti-virus software finally did its job and isolated the dumb thing. I turned it on yesterday and all of the programs and such were working, but not the internet. The computer is useless to me without the internet.

So I shut it off and let it be for a few hours, which was a really long time for me. I hate unfinished business and the unknown, so waiting to see if it would work again took forever. But around six I turned it on, clicked on internet explorer, and it worked!

So now I'm free to be me online once again.

4 comments:

Sey said...

Your computer loves you so much. I am glad it's okay you can be online and share us the wonderful stories about your kids.

Have a great weekend!

JoJo said...

Yay! Glad to see your computer is healing nicely.

Laury@TheFitnessDish said...

Yey! Ugh, I hate when my computer spazzes out on me! Glad you're up and running again!

Make sure you look into the sunblock thing if bringing the kiddies to the beach or pool this weekend...there were a lot of known brands that were on the "safe" list--and not all Aveeno was bad, I think, maybe just the ones that had Vitamin A? There's a rating scale, think the lower the number the better! Have a GREAT Memorial Day weekend!

http://www.ewg.org/2010sunscreen/finding-the-best-sunscreens/?ptype=sunscreen&order=score%20INC&start=0

The Girl Who Loves to Whine said...

Happy to hear your computer is okay. When it's time for a new computer you should consider a Mac. They don't get viruses. Something about the programming is impossible to hack or something. I didn't really believe that when I bought mine but for once in my life a sales person actually told me the truth. Imagine that?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails