Friday, March 26, 2010

Neopolitan Dynamite

My Ben & Jerry's favorite flavor of the week is: Neopolitan Dynamite. It's probably like the best flavor they've ever made.

This one is two of my favorite flavors combined. It's one half Cherry Garcia, one half Chocolate fudge brownie. Delicious. I give it an A.

Its not like regular neopolitan where they subject you to vanilla. Just chocolate and cherry, which is better than strawberry.

My only complaint about this flavor is that David doesn't like the cherry. He's crazy. So when he takes the container to get a bite he only takes chocolate. That throws off my chocolate/cherry ratio. I like equal parts of both flavors in each bite. But I can settle for a little bit more cherry than chocolate if I have to. For the greater good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails