Monday, February 1, 2010

Favorite new things

 
These are my two favorite new things from this weekend's shopping spree. David was a little harder to please, he had to get a new TV to be happy with his purchases, but all I needed was a couple of things and I was happy. I spent most of my money on clothes for my ladies, partly because everything at Old Navy was on sale for 30% off. I usually can only get a few things when I go shopping, but Saturday I got a whole cartful of clothes and new fun stuff. I've been wanting those butterfly wall decoration things for a long time and I was too cheap to get them. And I've need new slippers forever, my old ones went in the trash last year because they had holes in the bottom. David is not a fan of my new awesome cat slippers, he said he can't take me seriously if I'm wearing them, but I don't care. I think they're awesome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails