Saturday, December 19, 2009

I love this swing!


I am so grateful for this swing! Ava has loved it since we brought her home from the hospital. One of my favorite things about it is that it plugs into the wall - no buying hundreds of D batteries for me! Almost every nap that Ava takes is in this swing, I just put her in it after she nurses or when she starts to get drowsy and she goes right to sleep. Sometimes she complains a little but when I go to pick her up she's asleep. After having one baby who needed to be coersed into sleep its so nice to have one who just decides to go to sleep whenever she's tired. She doesn't even get cranky when she's really tired, she just gets drowsy and lays her head against my chest. I don't know what I will do when she's too big for it or if she decides she doesn't like it anymore. Maybe one of my babies will actually sleep in the crib! Probably not.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails