Friday, February 27, 2015

Fourth kid problems

So Liam is 3 months old, and I have yet to do any type of monthly post about how big he is getting. I did it with Ava and Witten, but come on now people, I have 4 kids and zero time. So for now, I guess I will post about the last 3 months and how cute and squishy he is getting. 


At one month old Liam weighed just under 10 lbs, and was still wearing newborn clothes and newborn diapers. He was still a skinny little guy, and he slept a good chunk of every day. He liked to stare at me while I held him and sleep on my chest. He had his first bath at about 3 weeks and was unimpressed. 





At two months old my sweet guy finally learned to smile, but he still enjoys the occasional scowl every now and then. He weighed 11 lbs 8 oz at his doctor's appointment that month, and was finally wearing his 0-3 month clothes and a size 1 diaper. When I switched him from newborn diapers it was more because I had run out and didn't want to buy more of that size when I had a bunch of size 1 diapers, but by this point he could fill out a size 1 with his chunky thighs. He loved to be held and smile at me, he is a really social baby. If I could do nothing but stare at him all day I probably would. 







Now at 3 months Liam is around 12 pounds, and really really squishy. He smiles at me every time and look at him and loves to sit and talk to me whenever he can. He also loves his sisters and brother, even though they basically smother him with their affection. He takes quite a few naps throughout the day, but especially loves to sleep on my chest. He is still not a huge fan of taking a bath, but luckily for him he is the fourth kid and doesn't get a lot of baths. There was actually a point last week when I could not recall the last time I had given him a bath, so he got one that day. I have to wash his hair pretty often because everyone is always touching it and it gets greasy. I prefer his hair to be clean because then its all fuzzy and sticks up. 

Liam is the sweetest little chubby guy, and I'm so happy to have been surprised by his appearance in our family. He is the perfect baby to complete our family, and I plan on holding him and squeezing him every day so he knows how much I like him, even if I don't have time to bathe him. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails