Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Football. Great.

The following information may come as a shock and surprise to most of you: David is a big Dallas Cowboys fan. I know right? I bet none of you saw that coming. He mostly keeps it to himself, so I can see how people wouldn't know about it. Its not like all of his clothes and hats have Cowboys logos on them. And its not like our son is named after the Cowboys tight end Jason Witten. And its not like every Sunday for 4 months out of the year is centered around watching the Cowboys. Sometimes they play on Mondays. 

Since David is just a little bit into the Cowboys, by default so are our children. They've all worn the same onesie/jersey when they were one, and now its made its way down to Witten. I think we got our money's worth out of it.


I for one am just so happy that football season is here. My inherent love of chicken wings and sitting on the couch serve me well when its time to watch football the whole day, and I can thank DirecTV for that. I'm so glad we get every. single. game. Now if you'll all excuse me, I'm gonna go watch the highlights from Sunday's game and think about football some more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails