Wednesday, May 8, 2013

House Pictures: Whoops, Almost Forgot My Bedroom

I took pictures of my bedroom long, long ago. But clearly my quest to vacuum everyday has interfered with posting them. That and my obsession with growing grass in my dirt front yard. So far the results are spotty at best, but I will keep on trucking. Must. Own. Grass.

So....my room. Its not like a giant master suite with all this furniture and its own bathroom and crap. And really, I don't care. Its big enough for my stuff, has a super high powered ceiling fan that prevents David from insisting we have a big ugly fan in our room, and its cool and has a TV, cause sometimes the only thing I feel like doing is laying in my bed and watching TV, and I should have a place to do that.













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails