Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I'm on Christmas break

Instead of blogging and taking pictures with my fancy camera, I have spent the weekend and today cooking and being lazy. I guess all the cooking wasn't lazy (I made 4 dozen rolls, 2 batches each of caramel and m&m s'mores bars, rice Krispy treats, sugar cookies, and time consuming jello-yogurt stuff). And caramel popcorn. I'm an insane person.

Watching Christmas movies and doing excessive amounts of baking are what makes it feel like Christmas to me. So I'm going to resume doing that and get back here after Christmas. Hope everyone has a good holiday! I'm going to hold my dude every second of his first Christmas, I don't want to miss any of it.

***This was supposed to publish on Monday but for some reason did not. So I'm sending it now and hoping for the best.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails