Monday, November 19, 2012

Like a Sore Thumb

Due to spousal peer pressure, we have our stupid Christmas tree up. Its not even Thanksgiving. But I still refuse to get rid of the remaining fall decorations, the pumpkins from Alana's field trip to the pumpkin patch. She drew on her pumpkin, making it a masterpiece, so I cannot bring myself to throw it away.


So these orange pumpkins remain on my kitchen table amidst the red and green Christmas crap. And they're gonna stay there too. Even though I've started my new obsession with taking pictures of the Christmas tree. I can't help it, its just so pretty when its lit up. And its gonna be up for 5 more freaking weeks because today is only November freaking 19th. So I'd better get used to seeing it.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails