Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Milestones: 2 Months Old

This dude. THIS DUDE. This dude. He is already 2 months old. He is about 11 1/2 pounds and has the cutest chubby lips. He can hold his head up with only a little bit of wobbliness (that's a word now) and uses his giant man feet to push off of stuff when he's laying on my lap or other such places.

He gets up 2 times a night on average, although I don't remember a whole lot of what happens in the middle of the night. He is a champion eater and loves to take long naps which I love also. He wakes up from every nap totally refreshed and ready to smile at me and give me lots of hugs.

I was completely unaware how much I'd be in love with this little guy. He took me by surprise. The entire thought of having a boy was kind of foreign and scary at first, but I've eventually come to embrace the blue/monkey/baseball clothes and adopt the easiness that is dressing a boy.

I will be writing a 3 month post tomorrow, so I have to get this one out of the way today. Stupid time, going too fast. Now look at pictures of my baby. Go ahead, that's why you're here.



This picture is because of David's insistence. And to compare how big he is in comparison to Romo.

2 comments:

The Crump Family said...

Now that you have started comparing him to Romo you must keep doing it once a month!!!

Jennifer said...

I know! I'll be sad when he's bigger than it. I took a pic with him at one month, but I can't remember if I posted it on here or not. I'll have to post them all when he turns one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails