Friday, May 25, 2012

Just Hold On, I Wanna Go To The Movies First












































I am officially 34 weeks. I'm in no hurry to be done being pregnant, cause 2 kids is kind of easy, especially when they are both potty trained and sleep through the night. Regardless of my patience the clock is ticking.

Forty weeks is a goal I probably won't reach because of some random annoying low platelet thing. The magic number for platelets and an epidural is 100, and my last count was 99. Without that magical little bit an epidural is out of the question. Insert sad face emoticon here, if I was the type to use emoticons. Instead my doctor won't let me go the full 40 weeks, instead shooting for 38 1/2.

I can deal with that, but the only thing on my pre-baby summer bucket list is going to see Brave. What can I say? I love Pixar. That movie comes out June 22, so if we could just wait till the following Monday, like the 25th?, I'd really appreciate that. So would my kids, cause they wanna see the movie too, probably as much as I do. And if I had to sit through the stupid Avengers I better get to see a movie that I wanna see, even if its a cartoon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails