Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tomorrow I Will Have Something to Blog About

I would write a real blog post, but really there is nothing to say. We got our taxes, which occupied most of our weekend with furniture shopping and fun regular shopping and iPhone purchasing, which I think Alana is enjoying more than me. It is partly my fault cause I keep getting apps that are kid related, like The Monster at the End of This Book, which is so awesome. This week I've done homework and read my biology book, preparation for an impending test. Nothing special. But tomorrow, then I will have things to share with the world.

I am now 20 weeks pregnant, which is high time for an ultrasound. I really could've gotten it a couple of weeks ago but my doctor's appointments were weirdly spaced, and since I need a referral I had to wait till I went to the doctor last week to get an appointment. So tomorrow we will know, pink or blue. X or Y. Then I can buy some baby stuff, besides diapers and a gender neutral bouncer seat. Then I will have an answer to the question that everyone and their mother asks me, Do you know what you're having?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails