Tuesday, November 15, 2011

All Hail The Turkey Queens

I'm like a blogging machine this week. All documenting stuff and crap. Someone give me an award or something. Ok, so its mostly pictures, but I take a lot of pictures and not all of them end up on this blog, cause there are a lot.

Today, in an effort to prove to myself that any craft can be made with just construction paper, glue, & scissors, we made some awesome festive crowns. Like, realistic turkeys. Ava wasn't that helpful, but Alana glued her whole crown together herself, and the end result was some Thanksgiving ladies. Also, I don't want Thanksgiving swept under the rug, since my overzealous husband had us put up the Christmas tree yesterday, ten days before Thanksgiving.


Behold, the turkey queens:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails