- Father's day should be celebrated the entire weekend, starting with Friday afternoon.
- Breakfast meats such as bacon and sausage should be in abundance. If at all possible eat them with every meal.
- Fathers should not do any type of household chore the entire weekend. Or at any other point ever.
- Fathers should be allowed to nap. On the couch. Then complain that people keep bothering them. Cause they're in the middle of the living room.
- A minimum of 50% of the weekend should be spent sitting/laying on the couch, in full possession of the remote control. Bare minimum.
My girls definitely love their daddy. They watch zombie shows and music videos with him. They are always trying to get into the shower with him. They dutifully wave goodbye at the window everyday when he goes to work. They even let him have the remote control whenever he's home. That's love.
|Alana made a masterpiece of a card. She should work for Hallmark.|
|Watching Daddy leave for work|
|An obligatory picture with Daddy|