Monday, March 21, 2011

Disciplinary Tool


I've found a new way to get my kids to listen. A way that instills fear in their hearts for no valid reason. I look ridiculous, but I don't need to exert any effort. This way is through the power of the fake mustache.

This mustache, bought at a pizza place vending machine for the bargain price of fifty cents, frightens my children. I think I look dashing. Alana repeatedly asks me to take it off. Ava just looks at me with fear.

A few times instead of threatening timeout or other things, I've instead threatened to wear the mustache. It has worked everytime. I will continue to use said threat till it stops working. Because between you and me, I threw the mustache away 2 days ago. But my kids don't know that. Don't tell!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails