Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Must. Resist. Warm. Buttery. Bread

I'm hungry. David's not home from work yet. There's a pot of broccoli and cheese soup sitting on the stove. Calling to me. But the thing screaming my name is the pan of warm buttery soft pretzels that I just took out of the oven. They are sitting there, in all their salty deliciousness, waiting for me to eat them. To dip them in my cheesy soup. I'm trying to resist.

This isn't the first time I've been in this predicament. I usually give in to temptation. Then by the time David gets home I'm full of bread. Warm delicious bread. Just one bite wouldn't hurt right?

It's not my fault. It's David's. If he were home on time I could just eat dinner.

4 comments:

Rachel (Diary of a Recovering Chocoholic) said...

Oooh...those sound so yummy! I hate waiting too!

The Mrs. said...

I'm coming over... we can indulge in pretzels and soup together.

Your David can meet with MY david and eat whatevers left!!!

JoJo said...

I just had a soft pretzel today too! I was at the mall and I couldn't resist the smell. I've been munching so much lately...I'm so gross!

Progressive Momma said...

I always fill up on bread...love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails