Due to my severe case of procrastination, this award was given to me by two people. Sorry it took so long to post, but I've had a baby crawling up my legs a lot lately.
Now for my blog philosophy: I just want to put all my memories on record, for everyone to see and share. So everyone can know a little something about me, and a little something about how I roll.
Now I'm supposed to pass this award on. In the last month I've practically given an award to everyone in the blog-universe. So this will be a condensed version of the giant list I should be compiling. Even though I got this award twice, I don't see anywhere in the rules that says I have to double the recipients.
So go check out:
And my second award I put off posting for forever:
Thanks so much to Kathryn at This is my Story.
I'm supposed to pass this on to ten people. Wish me luck. Since I got this award once before and only gave it out to five people, blog karma has come back to get me. But I'm gonna cheat again. Try again blog karma.
I pass this one on to:
Life of a sensitive bitch
Its just me, Heidi D
While I had this in draft, Tabitha at Taking apart the complexities that are me gave me two more awards. Thanks!
Here they are:
For the first thing I have to list seven things about myself. So....
1. I am currently obsessed with baking. Mostly bread, breadsticks, rolls, cinnamon rolls, etc. Tonight at dinner I made a loaf of French bread and some honey butter. I ate my weight in bread.
2. I could never go on the Atkins diet. See above.
3. I keep my scale next to the fridge. You'd think that would deter me from eating stuff, but it doesn't.
4. Due to the humidity, I am enforcing a strict Only One Box of Cereal Open at a Time rule.
5. I am on number five on this list, and so far every fact I've listed has been about food. I blame my really full stomach for distracting me. And the bread.
6. Since I decided not to list anything else about food on this list, I'm having trouble coming up with something else to say, so maybe I will mention food a couple more times.
7. I love my grill. Its my favorite way to cook stuff in the summertime. Best part: Fewer dishes to wash afterwards.
I pass this award on to:
For this one I must list ten things about me. Wish me luck thinking of things I didn't already use on the list above.
1. I think my food obsession with these lists today is partly because my computer is directly next to my open pantry. I am staring at cans of chicken broth and Spaghettio's, Nutella and Bisquick.
2. I don't think black and brown match, so I do not wear them in the same outfit.
3. I have freakishly long toes. Luckily though, my second toe is not longer than my big toe. Its close, but the big toe just edges out the second toe.
4. I watch crappy TV shows from ABC Family on my OnDemand cable. I always hope they'll be good, but they end up sucking. Sorry Secret Life of the American Teenager, but you suck. Nothing ever happens, you just talk a lot. Then when something finally happens, you talk about it for the next four episodes.
5. I hate cheesy chick flicks. But I will read a sappy girl book, no questions asked. And I will cry if anything even remotely sad happens.
6. I used to have the top bunk when I was a kid. And I rolled off at least once a week, but I never got hurt. Maybe I have nine lives.
7. When I first learned to drive, I was the World's Worst Parker. I would circle the parking lot at my mom's apartment complex so that I could pull into her parking space straight on, instead of having to turn left into it.
8. I used to be a vegetarian, but then I got a job at Wendy's and caved and ate a hamburger. Willpower is not my strongest characteristic.
9. I used to read cheesy books as a kid too. Babysitter's Club. Sweet Valley High. Cheerleaders (less known than the other two, but still awesome). They were predictable and cheesy and I loved them.
10. I am very relieved to be at the end of this list. Now I have the giant task of passing all these awards on to other bloggers. Yikes! I may cheat and reduce my lists just a little bit.
I am passing this last one on to:
Finally! I'm done. I know I cheated and only gave each award to two people, but come on. Give me a break. I had to give out four awards! And blogger was totally being a pain in the butt. I redid the links on this post 3 times! It refused to save it and then published it without links, so I had to go back and redo it. Now I'm tired, and its only 9 am!