I won another award. My blog award mantle will be full soon enough.
Can't say I don't deserve it. I am a great commenter.
Now for all the work that comes with winning an award.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the award; place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Answer the 10 questions associated with the award.
5. Nominate a few of your favorite bloggers for the award.
6. Post links to the blogs you nominate
So number one. Thanks Heidi-D!
Number two. See above. Number three. Also directly above.
Number four. There are some questions.
1. Why do you blog? I got too lazy and cheap to scrapbook as much. Blogging is free! (Not counting the large internet bill every month, but I was paying that anyway).
2. What are your three best memories? I'm gonna have to put the days both of my ladies were born as tied for number one. Thank goodness for epidurals. Number two is also a tie. When I found out I was pregnant with both of my ladies. And then I told David about the first one via text message. Number three is a toss-up. hard to narrow down to one. I'll give a point to David and say my ghetto wedding in Vegas. It was ghetto, but memorable.
3. If you had to change your real name, what would you change it to?
4. What are the five things you can't live without? Alana, Ava, David, My family, Chocolate. In that order.
5. What are the four best books you've ever read?
I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb
She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb
The Stand by Stephen King
19 Minutes by Jodi Picoult
6. Tell me something unique and interesting about yourself. I played with Barbies till an embarassingly old age. Like 11 or somewhere in that ballpark. And I owned a Lion King shirt in 7th grade. That I wore in public. Including to school.
7. What do you love about yourself? I'm funny and smart (and modest). If I had to choose between being smart and being pretty I would choose smart any day.
8. What is the best movie ever made? The Little Mermaid (OK maybe its not the best, but its on in the living room right now).
9. If you had a "freaky friday" experience, who would you trade places with and why? There's not a single person I can think of who I'd rather be. Maybe I'd trade with some rich person and have them give me a large sum of money while I'm in their body. That would be nice. Not all of their money, just enough so I would never have to work again.
10. What's the best part about being a woman? Duh. Having babies. What's ironic is that I never planned on having kids. But after I had one on accident I liked her so much I had one on purpose. And I'll probably have another one on purpose too.
Now onto the next part. I must nominate some other people to get this Super Comments Award.
Jan Jan for being my newest follower and commenter. Thanks for following!
V. for agreeing with me on the awesomeness of Ron Burgundy. Check her out. She's having an awesome giveaway.
The Spork Project. This is an awesome blog about a long distance relationship, design, nosh and coffee!
And now to re-nominate Heidi-D. Thanks for the award!