Monday, May 31, 2010

The highlight of my Memorial Day

was these two ladies. They are some hot ladies.


A close second to these ladies:

Some delicious banana cream pie I made from scratch this morning. Forgot to take a pic before I cut my "taste testing" piece. Have to sample the goods, make sure its not poison before I let my kids eat any. It passed the test.

At the top of David's Memorial Day 2010 highlights:



Playing video games with my brother Josh. What's more patriotic than saving New Orleans from zombies? Not much.

Happy Memorial Day!

4 comments:

Rachel (Diary of a Recovering Chocoholic) said...

That looks so yummy! Whats the recipe?

Island Gal said...

Looks delicious and your daughters look so cute!

JoJo said...

loving their accessories! Very chic :-)

Ashieee said...

can you teach me how to make the cream pie. luks delish =)

Adyba Jee
http://changkatbukitbintang.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails