Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rabbit Season

This is what I see when I look out my kitchen window at this time of year:






Ok, not really. But we are outnumbered by rabbits at this time of year. Every where I look, rabbits. You can't drive down the road at night without them running out in front of your car. And whenever I look out the kitchen window, I see rabbits. Usually more than one.

And in a couple of weeks? Baby quail will join them. Those are my favorite walking birds (shout out to Beth if you're reading this). But I really do like baby quail. They are like little fuzzy cottonballs with a feather sticking out of their head.

Unlike these rabbits. Don't they look ferocious? I think they're planning something. So furry and calm looking. Like a bomb ready to explode. More dangerous than we'll ever know.


And this one looks blood thirsty. He is waiting till I go to bed to break into my house and steal all of the carrots.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails