Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ninja turtle expert

I just won the eternal debate: Which ninja turtles movie are we watching, 1 or 2?

David said one, I said two. He just admitted that I am probably right.

The first movie had a different, uglier April and more Casey Jones. And my nephew Colby once said (while watching the second one) "That not the real April!" Also a large portion of the first movie took place somewhere besides NY. In a house somewhere. When he turned it to the current movie they were looking for a new home in the sewer. Why would they need a new home if it were the first movie?

The second movie has Vanilla Ice and other mutants. The first one does not.

I'm familiar with all of the characters: Donatello does machines, Leonardo leads, Raphael is cool but rude, Michaelangelo is a party dude. Then Splinter is their rat mutant leader who raised them and tought them karate. April is their red haired reporter friend. Casey Jones is another vigilante crime fighter dude who wears a hockey mask to disguise his identity. Shredder is their enemy who once trained with Splinter and "famously" said "Hamoto Yoshi lives!" Bebop and Rocksteady are a rhino and warthog who Shredder mutated with teenagers to be his mutant badguy thugs. The Footclan are identity-less soldiers who work for Shredder. Irma is April's friend who at one point gets mutated into a fly.

I'd like to thank my brother Josh for watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for countless hours during his childhood. That made me a ninja turtle expert.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails