Monday, February 1, 2010

Slow and steady wins the race

I have become something I used to hate: a slow shopper! When we used to go on vacations to Illinois and Missouri we used to go to boring old antique stores and it would annoy me so much because we spent so much time there. Lynnell would have to look at EVERYTHING  and it was so boring. Now whenever we go shopping, especially at Target, I'm the one who wants to look at EVERYTHING. Well maybe not everything, I don't want to look at men's clothes or the automotive section or anything, but I want to take my time and look at all the stuff I like. David just wants to look at electronics and baby clothes and then leave. Sorry, but I don't get to go to Target very often and I want to look around. I guess I should be grateful that I have a husband who at least wants to look at baby clothes, but I want to spend a little time looking at picture frames, kitchen stuff, makeup and maybe even the bedding once in a while. I could be missing out on good deals by not looking at everything!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails