Saturday, November 28, 2009

Santy Claus






















Gotta love free Santa pics at Walmart. Alana was pretty excited and when we got there Santa was M.I.A. I was adamant about not leaving because I really wanted a picture and didn't want to wait in line at the mall and then have to pay $12 for one picture. When he was finally finished with his lunch break (is there some kind of Santa union that states they should get breaks?) he made his way back to the photo area and Alana got really excited and tried to give him a hug. She said she was gonna tell him she wanted a cookie for Christmas cause she already has toys. When it was finally our turn both girls sat on his lap peacefully and took a picture with zero tears, which is more than I can say for some of the kids before us. I didn't think Alana would cry since shes not afraid of anyone at Disneyland even Captain Hook. Ava is too little to even care who is holding her so she just looked at me and patiently waited to be picked up again. There aren't a lot of years when they still believe in Santa so we have to take advantage of it while we still can.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails