Friday, December 7, 2012

Even More Pictures

While I'm still maintaining my amateur status as a photographer to maintain my Olympic eligibility, I took pictures yet again.

The last photoshoot I had was someone my sister had referred to me, but this time it was someone who I'm friends with and met last year through a mutual friend. She asked if I could take her family pics and I said yes, you gotta give the people what they want.

This time around the adults outnumbered the kids, but that one little girl was the one calling the shots here. Kids don't do anything they don't want to do, and when she didn't want me to take her picture she wasn't shy about letting me know. She did throw me a couple of smiles though, just to be generous. The one in the jungle gym is my absolute favorite from the whole shoot, it made the whole thing worthwhile, catching that one cute smile.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails