Thursday, September 27, 2012

Milestones: 3 Months Old

This dude. Come on. I mean COME ON. He is growing too fast. And he couldn't be cuter. And I couldn't love him more. He has a special corner of my heart reserved for boys that I didn't even knew I had. He's just perfect.

Right now at 3 months old he is just starting to discover his hands and that they serve a purpose, whether that purpose be for eating & general enjoyment or putting stuff like a blanket in his mouth. He is holding his head up good although he gets a little wobbly when he's in the bumbo chair for a little while. He probably won't roll over for awhile cause he doesn't spend tons of time on the floor. He talks and grunts and smiles at me whenever I hold him, which is always cause he's my sweet boy and probably my last baby. People always comment on how good and mellow he is and it's true, he's awesome. He couldn't be sweeter. Don't let his scowl in pictures fool you, he's a lover, not a fighter.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails