Saturday, August 13, 2011

Take One Last Look

Tomorrow my perfect little lady Ava will be two. It should be a crime how quickly they grow up, but I can think of a few things that are worse. I'm so happy to have her, she is so sweet in every way. She might hold us all hostage watching Wow Wow Wubbzy every day, but I love her nonetheless.

The first second I held her I suddenly remembered how small babies start out, because we forget so quickly. Now she is 24 pounds of pure energy, and I just want to squeeze her all the time. There are so many times every single day where I look at her and I can't believe how perfect she is. She has the longest eyelashes, pouty little lips, the squishiest chubby butt. She grew in the blink of an eye, and I'm in the market for a time machine to hold baby Ava one more time, because toddler Ava is busy playing and coloring and jumping around and squealing.

I feel the need to look at her baby pictures, so I can try to remember how small she started out. You have to look too, so I know I'm not crazy for thinking time goes so fast.

















My intention was to put a picture from every month of her life so far. Blogger had different ideas. I still got a good look at just how much my lady has grown, and its a lot. Looking at these old pictures made me sure of two things: Ava has grown up way too fast & I'm so very glad I got a new camera.

1 comment:

Nikki Darlin' said...

Happy Birthday to the big girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails