The rules of this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave this award to you
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.
Step #1 and #2: See above.
Step #3: Three things I love about myself. There's so many, I don't know how to narrow it down to three (haha).
1. I'm secretly a genius. Don't tell MENSA, they're always trying to recruit me.
2. I'm a pretty good cook. Lately I've been venturing into previously unchartered territory and making yeast breads. Cinnamon rolls, homemade breadsticks, pizza dough, you name it. I'm a little obsessed.
3. My fast metabolism. Due to my love of cooking and all things with carbs, this comes in pretty handy.
Step #4: Post a picture I love.
This one may be kind of cheating, since I have the same pic on the side of my blog, but this is one of my favorite pictures ever, for lots of reasons. Its me and Alana, when I'm about a million months (ok, like 8 1/2) pregnant with Ava. I found my belly useful in holding Alana, it was like a shelf. Also good for: holding bowls of ice cream, cereal, fruit, beverages, etc. I'm obsessed with this brick wall. Its an old building where I went to school and I'm in love with it. I've taken pictures here more than once. I also love that this picture was taken for FREE! by an amazing girl who was building up her portfolio, so she took my maternity pics for free! Thanks Rachel!
Step #5: Tag five people.
Thank you and good luck!