Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Or as my nephew would say, "Happy Mudder's Day!"

In honor of this Mother's Day I'd like to take a stroll down memory lane, to Mother's Days past. Well, at least the ones since I've been a mother.

2007
Me and Alana
She must've just watched Zoolander cause I don't know what kind of face she is making






























2008 - Me and Alana. Another Zoolander face


2009 - Me and Alana and Ava in the oven. I was officially a mom to one and a half children.

































The grand finale: 2010! I have two hot ladies and they make me so happy! They are lucky they're so cute. I think I'll keep them.

4 comments:

chocoholic said...

Its a deal! Your children are adorable!

Tara said...

awww.. love the zoolander look! such pretty girls!

Laury Ann said...

Your family is adorable....such beautiful girls!!! Found you on 20S, wanted to stop by and say hello!

-Laury

The Girl Who Loves to Whine said...

Your kids are soo cute...I love the zoolander faces, they're priceless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails