Monday, April 5, 2010

Too young to teethe

Bring on the ribs and corn on the cob, Ava has a tooth!

Is it horrible that I'm not even the one who noticed it? Jeremy pointed it out to me. My in-laws have been insisting she was teething now for six months, since she learned to put stuff in her mouth. I just ignored them because that's not why she was putting things in her mouth.

Who would've thought when she actually did get a tooth she would have no symptoms? She wasn't fussy or anything. It just appeared, as if from nowhere. A little white dot on her bottom gums. Its razor sharp and pearly white. She's gonna look so cute and grown up with just one little tooth.

By the way, I didn't get the memo asking for my permission to get a tooth. She's too little. How can she be a little tiny baby if she insists on having teeth? She's only 7 1/2 months old! Alana didn't even get one tooth until she was more than 10 months. Ava is crawling around with one tooth already. What the heck? She better not get any more teeth without asking my permission at least thirty days in advance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails