Sunday, April 25, 2010

Facts about me

I have two hot ladies with dark hair and long eyelashes. One of them even has two teeth now. I love them.

I love iced coffee. Only vanilla though. Chocolate (mocha) and coffee is nasty.

I eat way too much junk food. I really love healthy foods like fruits and vegetables. But I can't resist a Reeses big cup.

I know the theme song to Wow Wow Wubbzy by heart. He lives in a tree. He likes to play, play, play. He's got a bendy tail and he likes it that way.

My husband loves football. Way too much. Because of him I now finally understand the rules of football. Wish I could say I'm glad. He's lucky I love him anyway.

I love to cook. I love to eat. I don't even mind washing the dishes afterwards.

Today I put cream cheese on my hamburger. While it was on the grill. It melted into creamy deliciousness. Try it sometime.

I'm tired of dying my hair one shade lighter than my natural hair color. But I can't stop. Or else I'll have darker roots and look like I don't wash my hair. I need help.

I like The Office more than any other show I've ever watched. Its awesome. I'm way too emotionally involved with the characters at this point. I was excited for Jim and Pam to finally get together (down with Karen) and get married and have a baby.

I blurt out stupid answers to Jeopardy questions (or I guess with Jeopardy its questions to answers). Then David laughs at me.

I'm a Democrat. Don't live in a small town if you are liberal and want to be in the majority. Because you won't be. You will be outnumbered by conservative old people everywhere you go.

I think bumper stickers are stupid. Why deface your car with dumb sayings and advertisements for "the Cave?"

I hate shoes with cartoon characters on them. No offense to people who buy them for their kids. But I seriously hate them. Not that my kids have never owned any, but I didn't buy them.

I wish they made kids pants in half sizes. For little girls who are too skinny for a 4 and too tall for a 3. I don't want Alana walking around looking like she's expecting a flood.

I hate to fold laundry. If there's anybody who likes to fold clothes you can come live with me rent free. Just fold my laundry. Somebody should invent a third laundry machine to go after the washer and dryer. It should fold and put away clothes. I guess it would be more of a robot than a machine.

I've been to Disneyland 6 times in my life. Two of those times I was pregnant. And I've never been on Splash Mountain. Even though I really want to. But I've been on the Tower of Terror. It was equal parts tower and terror. And I've been on both Toy Story themed shooting rides about 20 times. In one trip.

I don't like the beach that much. I think the ocean is pretty, but I don't want to get my hair wet or get sand in my cracks.

I hate and won't eat most convenience food. Rice-a-roni. Chef Boyardee. Macaroni and cheese. Fish sticks. Canned soup. Hamburger helper. Ramen noodles. I'd rather just cook my own food then buy a can of msg and salt.

I think Ava probably has the cutest baby butt of all time. Its chubby and squishy and I love it. It doesn't get seen by everyone so they can't fully appreciate its cuteness.

Growing up I thought my older cousins were the coolest people ever. All they had to be was older than me and they were automatically awesome, yet strangely approachable. Alana feels the same way about Colby and Grayson. Especially Grayson. She always talks about how strong he is because he can lift her.

I really love to read. Like, a lot. Like I won't watch TV or pay attention to anything around me if I'm immersed in a good book. So I can't read that often to prevent neglecting my children.

I didn't expect to like being pregnant so much. But I did. I think I'll even do it again. What I didn't like was my stomach afterwards. Why don't they mention in pregnancy books that afterwards your stomach looks like a deflated balloon?

My favorite baby stage is brand spankin' new. When they don't talk back and their clothes are all too big and they sleep everywhere.

I let my kids sleep in my bed. I like to cuddle.

I don't drink soda. I haven't in ten years. Not because its unhealthy. Although it is. Because the carbonation makes me burp too much.

I don't chew gum. Its hurts my jaw and makes my teeth feel gross. And I don't think it prevents cavities.

I have a soft spot for obnoxious little boys. I blame my little brother Nathan, who was the most obnoxious little boy ever. But he was cute so you couldn't hate him.

I used to think I wouldn't like scrapbooking. Then I had a kid and had an unexplained urge to document her life. But I ran out of adhesive a month ago so all of my attention has gone to my blog. And pictures just keep piling up.

I'm horrible about keeping in touch with people. I don't call, I don't write, I don't send flowers. If I have to go out of my way to see someone I won't see them. But I will IM them. That requires minimal effort.

I like camping in theory but not in practice. The idea of fresh air and roasting marshmallows sounds great. Till you get there and you have to sleep on the ground. And walk half a mile in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom when the road is covered with worms.

I don't like "chick flicks". They are stupid. Lucky for my husband I don't drag him to see cheesy movies. But he doesn't return the favor. I still have to watch action movies.

I have seen the Lost World and Congo way too many times in my life. My brothers were repeat movie watchers and apparently big Michael Crichton fans.

I vacuum my house everyday.

I only like Clausen pickles. They are crunchy and delicious. And cost twice as much as other pickles. Totally worth it.

I told Grayson I was allergic to frogs so he wouldn't bring one into my house. He didn't believe me.

I used to eat sardines with my dad. When I was like five. Till I decided sardines are super gross.

Stage 3 baby food makes me want to vomit.

I can eat an entire pan of brownies over the course of a weekend. Mmmm.

There's no way I'd take a kid under five to the Grand Canyon. Can you say plummet to your death? And if I did take one there I'd have to rethink my position on kid leashes.

I worked at Wendy's for way too long. Do you know why their hamburgers are square? Because they don't cut corners.

I love to play Apples to Apples. I can get Melissa to pick my card almost every time. Just by playing cold pizza. I still usually lose to Nicole. But never to Jeremy.

P.S. Didn't mean to make this post my life story. But I was extra inspired for some reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I did it once too, it's ok!
http://tnicolej.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-hit-100.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails